Saturday, December 6, 2008

Gather Around the Inland Empire Table

Inland Empire Girl of Gathering Around the Table has posted her 800th blog. That's incredibly awesome, especially since I just spent the weekend basking in her delightful awesomeness and, despite the fact that we were working our tail ends off, she still managed to post daily!!! I am in awe.

Go visit her blog. Offer her your well wishes. Drool over her scintillating sentences, references to poetry, recipes of yummilicious holiday cheer, and breath-taking photographs of good country living. You can't go wrong.

2 comments:

Christy Woolum said...

Wow! All I can say is thank you dear friend. It was a gift to spend our time together over the week-end.

Alex Moore said...

you are oh so welcome;) it also just occurred to me that you're the one who introduced me to blogging. just because it took me six months (or more?) to finally give in doesn't mean you didn't do a fine job!!